Hazardous Waste Management, Lab Packing & Chemical Services
Kary Environmental Services, Inc.’s. (KES) offers both Hazardous and Non-Hazardous waste management, Solid Waste Management, Lab Packing & Chemical services to quickly respond to our client’s environmental concerns and needs with an efficiency and a professional approach.
All of our field personnel are fully trained and certified and have the knowledge and experience to complete lab packing and solid waste management projects in a safe and cost effective manner. This service is a time saving and cost-effective option for disposal of unneeded, out-of-date or unknown chemicals.
Along with the disposal of the typical waste generated by businesses or laboratories, our personnel is capable of managing low-level radioactive and medical/biological waste. Professional experience can also protect a client from costly and dangerous waste handling mistakes.
We handle lab packing projects from start to finish! Here’s how:
- Trained field service managers can take a complete inventory of the hazardous and non-hazardous materials to be discarded if required.
- In addition to the original inventory, Kary Environmental Services, Inc. always requests that the client identify everything possible that may need to be disposed of as a cost saving measure to the client.
- Once this inventory is compiled completes a paper pack for the chemicals. This pack identifies chemicals and hazardous materials, sorts by families, and packages these materials on paper and readies that list to take to the job site to complete the lab pack.
- We then issue a proposal to the client for the cost of the lab pack or waste management task based on the results of the inventory.
- Once approved, Kary Environmental Services will mobilize to the chemical and/or waste collection site.
- Once on site, all chemically compatible materials are collected, identified and packaged together per DOT and Safety guidelines.
- All materials are lab packed or packaged and transported in DOT approved containers
- Chemicals are profiled, labeled and manifested by our highly trained personnel. All paperwork required for shipment and disposal is completed by KES for the client.
- We are licensed and permitted USEPA and DOT approved transporter then transports the waste to an approved local facility or end disposal location.
- Only client approved end disposal facilities are utilized for final disposition of waste materials.
- Upon final destination, the chemicals are handled using the latest and best-demonstrated available technology for disposal, destruction, or recycling.
Manage Waste with Kary Environmental Services, Inc.
The majority of projects conducted by Kary Environmental Services, Inc. have a disposal aspect associated with the scope of work. Our personnel have been involved in the hazardous waste industry for over thirty years. This unique experience is key in managing a vast array of waste in a cost-effective and safe manner that is beneficial to both the cost as well as the liability of the client and the environment.