Tanker & Pressure Washer Services Offered
Kary Environmental Services owns and operates a fleet of vacuum tankers, ranging from 2,000 gallon to 5,300 gallon. All of our vehicles are equipped to be dispatched 24 hours a day 365 days per year to anywhere in Arizona or the Phoenix metropolitan area.
Our vacuum tankers can efficiently pump, collect and transport for disposal a large variety of hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
We specialize in the cleaning of tanks, pits, separators, containment areas, and surface areas of many sizes from residential tanks to large fuel distributor facilities.
KES can use their company owned hot water / steam generating water pressure wash trailers and equipment in conjunction with the use of KES vacuum tankers to effectively respond to virtually any scenario.
Our operators are certified, professional and deliver the highest level of operational safety, quality, and environmental compliance. All vacuum tanker operators have been subject to extensive in-house training on procedures, checks and environmental responsibility. Our experienced staff at is trained in all current OSHA, EPA, USDOT regulations.
Specializing in cleaning of both Above ground and Underground Storage Tanks
Kary Environmental’s personnel can safety inert and enter fuel tanks that require confined space entry to clean, remove built-up sludge, assist with preventative maintenance and handle the decommissioning of tanks both in residential and commercial settings.
Our Arizona vacuum tankers and pressure washing services provide an efficient safe process, ideal for a range of tasks such as:
- Removal of liquids and sludge for disposal and recycling
- Confined Space entry and rescue for liquid and sludge removal
- Tank and vessel cleaning
- Chemical tank clean up and neutralization
- Large scale tank cleaning
- Oil / Water Separator Cleaning
- Emergency spill response
- Planned maintenance shut downs and site decommissioning
- Underground and above ground sump and storage cleaning
- Dry well maintenance and cleaning
- Pressure washing and decontamination
- Bulk liquid transportation